Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Author to Blogger

I'm a new author with TWRP in the process of publication of a whole new race of beings with the background of space, a little spice, a dusting of danger, and a whole lot of romance.
This isn't the first time blogging and I will insert a link for those of you who would like to get under my skin and begin to read the posts in 12 categories all designed to give you a look inside my head. Some of it will put you off, some of it will fascinate you and there is a little there that will interest everyone. Since this is my introductory post here, I will keep it short. However, be warned that most blogs I post are rather lengthy. Check me out. Welcome to my Imagination!

Writing is my dream. From romance to dragons; fairies to fantasy worlds, this is where I live and play. Thanks be to God! - Lisa Hannah Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment