Popular Posts

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Post of 2012!


Dear fellow authors and fans, readers of all our romantic dreams brought to life on the page, I wanted to say thank you for being you! Thank you for sticking with me through the ups and downs and the first release I've had in quite a while.  BE STILL MY LOVER'S HEART began as just a short story for a contest and became a wonderful novel full of adventure, romance and the beginning of a five book journey with THE MEMORY MAKERS.  2012 was a very difficult year for me, losing a job and multiple health issues, yet I have prevailed with only the help of God and my wonderful husband.  

I know without doubt that 2013 is going to be a spectacular year! I have many goals including three contracts I hope to secure for three wonderful books you're sure to love! Book 2 in The Memory Maker's series is underway but is still being fleshed out. I hope to have it completed by the end of next year and out to you all by 2014. Know one thing for sure, I have so many wonderful tales to get out to you that you are going to absolutely love!  Many have already been written and are just in need of editing. Many are on hold for a short while.  I will have a wonderful Christmas story for all of you for next Holiday Season, I promise. 

Now, you are all getting ready, if not already celebrating the coming in of 2013. Please be safe, be responsible and know that I look forward to seeing you all next year!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment