Popular Posts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

FENDER BENDER BLUES REVIEW


I found this book delightful. Rach is a young woman whose heart is in the right place, though she seems immature in many ways, she's caught in that zone we find ourselves in when our dreams and our realities have collided in a major way.  Then is her literal collide with the brooding Craig Larsen, owner of a car dealership. A hot looking guy with a bit more maturity on his side but facing responsibilities he really wants nothing to do with. His ex girlfriend reminds me a little of a real life Cruella Deville with her evil ways. If not for Rach's best friend, Leah and her boyfriend and Craig's brother, Rick, I don't think the two would have worked out. Both Hero and Heroine are strong emotional characters who find that caring for someone might be a little too dangerous. I was glad they finally saw reason.

A great read with a cool HEA.
My Rating ****

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful review! I am humbled :) Rach definitely needed to be shaken a few times, ha!

    ReplyDelete